Q-T Foundations Co., Inc. values your trust and is fully committed to respecting your privacy and we want to assure you that we follow the highest standards regarding internet security and personal information. We want you to be fully aware of the information we obtain about you, how we use it, and the safeguards we have in place to protect it.
Q-T Foundations Co., Inc.
Attn: Customer Service Department
496 Kinderkamack Rd., Suite 107
Oradell, NJ 07649
1. Secure Online Shopping with LLLIBRAS.COM This Web site has the following types of security measures: limited access data-centers, firewall technology, and secure-socket-layer (SSL) certificate authentication. SSL is encryption technology that provides security for information that's transmitted over the Internet. This site accepts orders only from Web browsers that permit communication through SSL technology-for example, Internet Explorer (version 6.0 or higher), Firefox (version 3.0 or higher), Safari (version 4 or higher), Chrome (version 2 or higher), and AOL (version 9 or higher).
While we implement the above security measures on this site, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.
2. Personal Information We Collect We collect certain personal information when you contact us to request our catalog, subscribe to our email list, or to place an order. Below you'll find the minimum required information for each scenario described:
- To place a telephone order with LLLIBRAS.COM , we require your name, mailing address and telephone number. (Should you choose to pay for your order with a credit card, we would also require your credit card information).
- To place an online order with LLLIBRAS.COM , we require your name, mailing address, telephone number, credit card information and email address.
- To be added to our email list, we require your name and email address.
From time to time, there may be additional information requested for internal reporting purposes. This information will allow us to better assist you in the future. It is your choice whether or not to provide this additional information.
We do not collect your individual email address unless you send us a message, place an online order, or you provide your email address to us when if call to place your order. Our server tracks data about how you use our site: what pages you view, in what order you view them, and how you come to our site. We review this data in aggregate form to help us understand the needs of the people who visit our website.
You can find more helpful information about online privacy at the Federal Trade Commission's website.
3. Updating Your Personal Information You may, at any time, contact us via telephone, email or letter to update, modify, correct or remove your personal information from our database.
4. Our Use of Personal Information Personal information collected by Q-T Foundations Co., Inc. may be used internally by us for the purposes of order placement, database management, promotional offerings, product development / improvement, statistical analysis, marketing research and customer feedback.
5. Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties Q-T Foundations Co., Inc. works with outside service providers that are essential to our business (such as banks, credit card processing, shipping, email distribution and statistical research). These firms are provided with only the information they need in order to perform their respective tasks. They are contractually prohibited from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information.
Under no circumstances does Q-T Foundations Co., Inc. rent, sell, or otherwise distribute email addresses or telephone numbers that we collect.
6. Discontinuing Emails If you prefer not to receive promotional emails or other communications from Q-T Foundations Co., Inc., please contact us at the mailing address shown above or send us an email message at firstname.lastname@example.org. To discontinue further correspondence, you may also simply send an unsubscribe message to this e-mail address.
7. Collection of Personal Information from Children Q-T Foundations Co., Inc. does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 for the purposes of order placement or statistical analysis.
8. Right to Contact Customers We retain the right to contact customers concerning order status, account questions, or any other internal issues relevant to our customers.
This Privacy Statement was updated on August 15th, 2012